At Henninger Speech and Language Centre, we help people of all ages to improve their speech, language, voice and communication.
Our intervention model is based on the delivery of compassionate care, client-focused treatment and the careful selection of techniques that are supported by research, theory and best practice. Each member of our clinic delivers service based on a set of shared values:
- We believe in providing our clients with the highest standards of care.
- We believe in listening and hearing our client's needs.
- We believe in early intervention and individualized treatment for each of our clients.
- We believe that every client holds the potential to improve their speech and communication.
- We believe in the principles of neuroplasticity.
- We believe that the ability to communicate is essential to building and maintaining a high quality of life.
We do NOT believe in waiting lists. We recognize that problems in speech, language, voice, and communication are best addressed early in order to maximize the overall benefits of treatment.
We will gladly arrange a complimentary consultation session to listen to your needs and to determine whether further intervention is required.
Left untreated, changes to communication can seriously alter ones self-esteem, quality of life, and self-worth.